Every person is created for a purpose. Human uniqueness has its beginning in the sperm. The eminence of the education decides the destiny, where the purpose is defined and the values being set. Education with experience is the catalysts of enlightenment. The sooner you have enlightenment, the sooner our purpose objectives and vision become concrete. The most dangerous and necessary evil for human development is thought. Ma
slow’s Hierarchy of needs can be challenged with premature enlightenment. Experience can come after education, or even experience can educate us. I am reminded of a railway porter who was inspiring his fellow porters. One of the indigestible facts of my motherland is ‘lack of dignity of labor’. It’s hard for us to learn from others experience. And unfeasible from somebody who is below our standard. We cannot be taught from a young boy who makes money for his school by distributing newspaper. We cannot be trained from a rag picker eventually becoming entrepreneurs and employ MBA's like me. My first management lesson was from the daughter of my milk man who could handle her studies by selling milk daily and achieved more marks than me in SSC examinations. How come when I have a study table and a computer could not do well in the examination and she not having electricity at her home securing more than me. I started opening my inward eye to the raw facts of world around me. We are born to manage and learn from others experience. I still wonder if I need permission from a B school to be a successful manager. Wordsworth said nature has cure and problem to every solution in itself. And my perception is there is lead in every pencil you either sharpen it with a blade or use a golden sharpener studded with diamonds, the lead once exposed will create great sketches.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Purna,
ReplyDeleteI think this is one of the best blogs I have read mate, keep up the good work and way to go.I really feel glad that, I know you personally.
hello dear
ReplyDeletei like your blog in 1st site, its a original one and full of great thoughts.I wish every1 to visit your blog.
emm chepavu mama
ReplyDelete